Dear friends, dear guests,
Our thoughts are with you and those you love, during this unusual experience we all go through.
The Mediterranean Palace Hotel continues its operation for all of you, who are looking for a home away from home in Thessaloniki.
Our team is pleased to “host” all your wishes and deliver our hospitality excellence while applying the Safety First hygiene protocol, doing our best for everyone’s well-being.
We hope to see you all in person, whenever you feel ready!
Please take good care,
The team of the Mediterranean Palace Hotel.
For your own comfort and safety, in co-operation to Saint Luke’s Clinic, the top private medical institution of Thessaloniki that exceeds in scientific innovation and clinical excellence, we have created a new hygiene standard for our hotel, the “SAFETY FIRST” Standard.
The “SAFETY FIRST” Standard contains:
- Pre Arrival Check in
- Luggage decontamination upon arrival
- Special cleaning routines certified against Covid-19
- Towels and bathrobes in protective bags
- Modified hours for Check out at 11:00 am and check in at 15:00 pm
- Print out catalogues replaced by QR Codes
For your own convenience:
- Kindly inform us in case you do not want from the housekeeping service to enter your room
As per Government restriction due to Covid-19, our spa, indoor swimming will remain closed.